Friday, December 15, 2006

Tagged

It seems I’ve been ‘tagged’ to list 5 things you probably don’t know about me.
thanks Cheryl!


  1. When I was a kid I had a praying mantis as a pet for a day. Mum made me let it go in the garden and I cried for hours.
  2. I have a deep seated dislike/distaste/fear/phobia/aversion to LAMB (the kind you eat, not the music)
  3. My Great Great Grandfather was William Henry Brown Patterson, who introduced “Patterson’s Curse” to Australia (otherwise known as Salvation Jane: the purple flowering weed…)
  4. I recently fell out of a shopping trolley. I was riding in it with an unnamed Wollongong friend through the carpark...
  5. I have a gorgeous name sake: Sara Joy Packer (her twin is named after my sister).
I tag Jules, Meags, Jared and Mel

2 Comments:

At 9:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have the same dislike / distaste / etc. to sheep? or is it just in the edible form?

you are indeed a woman of mystery (and i think that is a good thing!)

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Rah said...

Haha, thanks Cheryl. "Sheep are bute, sheep are cute,sheep are soft and curly...". I was brought up to that song :) They are fine as long as I don't have to eat them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home